Wednesday, April 6, 2011

E is for Emily and Ellie

Wow!  So far, I’ve hardly had to think!  We may have enough family members to make it most of the way through the alphabet!  :-) 

Emily is my girl.  I have 3 boys, then I had a girl.  Lest you think I don’t love my boys, let it be known that we always hoped to have 4 children. However, I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that it is nice to have a girl to relate to in life! 

Ellie is Daniel’s youngest child.  She has a sister and 2 brothers.

As I think about the girls, they have some interesting similarities!

They are both the 4th child in their families.

They both major in cuteness.  And know how to use it.

They are both unique among their siblings:  Emily is the only girl sibling, Ellie is the only adopted sibling.

They are both kind and sweet and loving.

They both give awesome hugs, and they both love me!

Both have “nicknames”.  Emily is often called “Em”.  “Ellie” is a nickname for her full name, Elizabeth.

Both Emily and Elizabeth are classic names. 

I love my E girls! 

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Skated through again!! Eventually, you're going to have to write about something besides family names but at least I get to know a little more about each of your family members this way. 8-) Love you Sis!

Mom B said...

Ha...I keep having to go back and add names I slipped up on...I missed Brooke and Ben, thinking of Bennett. I should make a list!!!