Friday, March 13, 2009

Do you think it’s a fit???

I was thinking about my job the other day in the car, and burst out laughing.  This job is SOooo me!

1.  I get to boss people around.

2.  I get to snoop into every nook, cranny, and drawer.

3.  I get to tell people they have to conform to health rules.

4.  I get to work at destroying germ populations.

5.  I get paid for this!

6.  I get to boss people around.

7.  I get to choose my schedule.

8.  I get to drive a county car.

9.  I get to meet all sorts of people.

10.  I have interesting things happen to me during inspections.

What do you think…is this job a fit, or what!!!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Yuppers...sounds like a fit to me. (smile). Too bad you couldn't have gotten it a long time ago. Glad you now feel like a round peg in a round hole, or a square peg in a square hole. love you,
mom

Mom B said...

I'm glad I didnt' get it a long time ago...I've done so many other good and interesting things! I think I'm an odd shaped peg in an odd shaped hole! :-)