Friday, November 4, 2011

A Month of Thankfulness...

I think I'll see if I can post a thankful thing for every day in November.


November 1: I'm thankful for all the little babies who have been born healthy the last couple of weeks. Our church and family and friends have had several births...and they have all posted beautiful pics of adorable little ones. As "Uncle Gus" always says as he lays his hand on their heads, "This one for Jesus!"


November 2: I'm thankful for the Lord's grace in my life. He has saved me, given me life, granted me salvation.


November 3: I'm thankful for the peace and grace God gives in times of trouble...a dear young couple found out yesterday that their baby is not alive, on the day they were to discover the gender. They are trusting God for His sovereign good in their lives. They are hurting, and trusting.

November 4: I'm thankful for Daryl. He's such a wonderful husband, dad, and friend. He's courageous and keeps going even when he doesn't feel good. He's my real life hero. Every season of life together is a fun, interesting trip!

No comments: