Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My kids are good to me....
























I have the nicest kids (this does, by the way, include my daughters-in-love and a girlfriend). (Note: I have nice grandkids, too, but this one is for my kids.) Even as adults, they still let me do things for them. And they do stuff for me. They care, they call, they help, they console, they laugh (sometimes with me, sometimes at me), they include me in their lives, they give me grandchildren, they pray for me, they seek out my company, they honor their parents. I'm a blessed woman.

Thanks, Matt, for today. It reminded me how you all look out for me, even when I'm resistant.
Love you all....MOM

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Carol,
Tell me about the picture, is it recent? Is it before Ellie? It is a beautiful gathering picture. What a lovely tribute to your children! Makes me wish I had thought of that subject before you did...Love you,
Mom